For Kindergarten through Grade 8:
Only complete application submitted with all the required documents will be considered. Priority registration will be given to current St. John's Lutheran Church and school families, current siblings, and St. John's Lutheran School alumni.
To complete the SJLCS Kindergarten-8th Grade application process there are four steps:
- Take a tour
- Complete the checklist items below, including submission of all supplemental forms.
- Submit completed Online Application and $250 applkication fee.
- Submit a completed Request for Records form
- Submit the folowwing by providing directly to the school:
- Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record:
- Kindergarten - Report of Health Examination for School Entry
- 7th Grade - Proof of TDap booster
- Allergy Action Plan:
To be completed and turned in only if student has an allergy that may require treatment. Doctor's signature is required on form. Note: medical packets must be completed by your doctor's office for students who have Epi-Pens or inhalers/nebulizers. Please request these forms from our school office.
- Review the following:
St. John's Lutheran School Handbook
- Upon receipt of all registration paperwork, all students need to be assessed to determine appropriate class placement.
Kindergarten families will need to contact the school office (616-842-0260) to schedule Kindergarten testing
After receiving acceptance notification, you will be provided information necessary to pay the non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee to secure your child's spot.
A Waiting List will be created for registered applicants beyond the maximum. Students with currently enrolled siblings at St. John's Lutheran School and members of St. John's Lutheran Church automatically move to the top of the Waiting List. The registration Fee for applicants on the Waiting List will not be processed until the parent has been notified that his/her child has been placed on the current enrollment list.
Please complete our Online Application