Applications will not be considered until all forms have been submitted. Enrollment acceptance is determined upon review of the application. Priority consideration is given to current St. John's Lutheran Church and School families, current student siblings, and alumni of St. John's Lutheran School. Depending on class size and enrollment demand for the age level, there may be a time limit for paperwork.
To complete the Early Childhood application process there are four steps:
- Take a tour
- Arrange a time for a brief meeting with you and your child present
- Complete the checklist items below, including submission of all supplemental forms.
- Submit completed Online Application and non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Submit the following by providing directly to the school:
- Copy of Child's Immunization Record Allergy Action Plan To be completed and turned in only if student has an allergy that may require treatment. Doctor's signature is required on form: Note: Medical packets must be completed by your doctor's office for students who have Epi-Pens or inhalers/nebulizers. Please request these forms from our school office.
- Review the following:
- Tuition Schedule
- Early Childhood Handbook Waiting List There is a maximum number of students in each classroom as determined by the state licensure pertaining to classroom size and students-teacher ratio. A waiting list will be created for registered applicants beyond the maximum. A Waiting List will be created for registered applicants beyond maximum. Students will currently enrolled siblings at St. John's Lutheran School and St. John's Lutheran Church members automatically move to the top of the Waiting List. The registration Fee for applicants on the Waiting List will not be processed until parents have been notified that their child has been placed on the current enrollment list.
Please complete our Online Application.