SJLS Procedure for Close Contacts and Positive Cases
- SJLS follows all guidelines issued by the Ottawa County Department of Public Health (OCDPH).
- A “close contact” is an individual who was within 6’ of a positive case for an accumulative 15 minutes.
- Close contacts are excluded from school (quarantined) for 14 days.
- A “positive case” is an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Positive cases are excluded from school (placed into isolation) for 10 days and must be symptom free for the final 24 hours.
- Information about specific cases, whether close contact or positive, is strictly confidential.